Saturday, October 08, 2022

tales of a forgotten city, part 2

The bus was taking me up the hill but now I knew that we were going in the wrong direction for me. So I got off the bus -but I had no idea where I was, only that I had to make my way down to the valley again. There didn't seem to be a straight way to do that so I headed down a path that wouund its way through the rather fragile and ephemeral looking cardboard or bare brick houses. And then the path ended and I found myself in the small yard of one of these houses. Most times I wake up before something terrible happens but sometimes I don't and the entities who live in that house present themselves outside -and then, again most times I wake up then. Whatever horror was in store for me never gets to happen -but I know, as I wake up inm shivers, that it is only patiently waiting there for me.

No comments: