Thursday, September 27, 2012

after the rainstorm

Ah. Still hadn't written out those two dreams. The one about the disturbance after the rainstorm still vivid in my head, but the other one is gone,can't remember it now. My room on that top floor, a roof more or less, on top of a tall building. The leaks. My sister had been there earlier, but she wasn't there now. I check to make sure the guitar and the bed are not under the leaks, the many leaks letting in lots of rain into the room. The noises of disturbances outside, the thunderstorm but also shots and shouting.I come out onto the roof to see what is happening. There were two naked men with guns hijacking cars during the riot. A lot of shouting and cursing, could see people looking out from windows and balconies and hurrying back in. There were people lying on the street, injured or dead, bloodied, very still; people driving madly in all directions. Sirens, police cars; the two naked men hijacking a very lime green volkswagen beetle. I heard angry voices near and knew some people were coming to get me, but there was nowhere to hide on that roof. I made for an entrance to an emergency stairs and crouched in a nook… What was the other dream about, what was it...

No comments: